Stackscale is aCloud Computing service provider offering IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions targeted to large consumers of computing resources, storage and network.
The company currently has offices in Madrid and Amsterdam, while its Network and Systems Operations Center, as well as its R&D department are located in Elda (Alicante).
Job Title: Systems & Networks Administrator
Location: We are looking for candidates for the three company locations: Elda (Alicante), Madrid, Amsterdam.
Stackscale needs to incorporate a System Administrator with experience in managing networks and Unix/Linux systems to develop the functions of the job in an environment of heterogeneous systems and to support the R&D department.
- At least 2 years experience as an of Linux / Unix System Administrator.
- Advanced knowledge in IP networks.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies.
- A medium-high level of English (spoken and written).
Knowledge and experience:
- Virtualization VMware (vSphere and vCloud especially), KVM, Libvirt, OpenStack, Xen, XenServer and Proxmox.
- Storage: NetApp, ZFS and Ceph.
- Monitorización: Nagios, Cacti, ELK – Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, NewRelic, network characteristics.
- Automation: Salt Stack.
- Entornos altamente disponibles: HAProxy, Varnish, NGINX, Apache HTTP, PHP, Memcached, Redis, RabbitMQ, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Direct contact with the customer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.