The No-Code platform for Contact Center service. Move your Contact Center to the cloud and start automating with simple, No-Code tools!
Create great services with the best tools
Do you want to influence the core in a powerful communications platform? We want to add a Site Reliability Engineer as a core team contributor. If you want to work in a great team on creating massively scalable communications solutions, then this will be perfect for you.
babelforce operates a successful B2B platform that has customers across the world. The platform is now entering its next phase of expansion and we want to add a core technical team member to drive further product development. You will be working on a B2B platform that allows businesses to create and manage communications processes. It is a very disruptive offering that dramatically reduces the cost to companies compared to the traditional vendors in the sector while at the same time offering unprecedented flexibility. The latter part is where you come in: we get super excited about finding the perfect and most elegant architecture and implementation for big problems in queuing, messaging, distributed deployment, real-time media delivery – the big ones!
You will definitely need to have profound professional experience with:
Both VoIP and Kubernetes in production, even better if you already have experience with running production VoIP workloads based on open source software (such as Asterisk, Kamailio/OpenSIPS, rtprpoxy/rtpengine) in Kubernetes clusters or in docker based environments
Experience in the following areas will be of advantage:
- Modern Infrastructure as Code (such as Terraform/AWS CDK/Pulumi)
Main tasks you will be responsible for:
- Deploying, running, scaling and optimizing critical VoIP production workloads on Kubernetes in AWS (and potentially in other cloud environments)
- Automating, extending and monitoring our cloud infrastructure, striving for 100% automation and Infrastructure as Code
- Continuously improving the processes and sharing knowledge throughout the team
Non technical requirements:
- EU work permit/residence (we could also consider residents of non-EU European countries, such as United Kingdom or Norway)
- Proficiency in speaking English
- Willingness to participate in on-call duties
What we offer:
- Once in a lifetime chance to be a leading contributor in a high impact B2B product
- Opportunity to take part in the global expansion of a powerful business platform
- Great culture and supportive team
- Open environment where you have scope to not only influence but shape the product direction
- This is a full-time, potentially 100% remote position, we could also discuss freelance/contract options
Come and build beautiful code with us. And have fun doing it!
To apply for this job please visit alicantetech.es.