Kuveno helps you take care of contracts, board minutes, audits, due diligence and keeps you up-to-date on admin work that you have to get done.
Development tasks include:
- Coding document management workflows, such as creating documents inside the application, classifying uploaded documents, and digital signing
- Create a system to identify signals from various data sources and creating a recommendation engine that uses the signals
- Building ways for companies and their stakeholders to collaborate while maintaining proper access controls
- Implementing integrations with systems such as resource planning, financial management systems, Slack and public databases
We are building a product and writing code that we can be proud of. You will be part of a core team of 6 professionals and you will be working directly with the CTO.
We offer a workplace that wants you to be able to concentrate on what you do best: software development. You can work remotely or at our local offices at the time of day you think you are most productive. Even though we work remotely, we co-operate every day using Slack, Bitbucket, Trello and other tools. We believe in iterative development and testable, working software rather than rigid specifications and documentation.
As part of a team, you get to influence architecture and work on real code that is used by customers. We work in short sprints and at the end of each sprint we deploy to production. All testing is automated and we are working to include end-to-end tests in that as well.
The ideal candidate:
- speaks and writes fluent English
- has experience with working in both backend and frontend
- wants to take responsibility for his own work end-to-end
- is passionate about writing clean, testable and working code
- likes to work independently and remotely with a team
We are actually looking to fill two positions:
- Junior: with up to 2 years of experience, salary €18.000 – €24.000
- Medior: with at least 2 years of experience, salary €24.000 – €36.000
About the company
Kuveno is a quickly growing high-tech startup based in Helsinki and Alicante. We are building a SaaS product to revolutionize the way that companies are managing their administration and the way they co-operate with their accountants and advisors. Kuveno has been funded by prominent investors and has over 100 customers in the Nordics. Our vision is to build a world where all administration is automated so that anyone can run a company!