Gbuilder – Revolutionising The Customer Journey For New-Build Homes
GBuilder CEO & Founder, Harri Majala has been running a construction company for over 15 years. He expanded into software to solve problems he’d witnessed in the everyday life of construction: “I couldn’t find a suitable tool so I decided to build one. That’s the history of GBuilder.” He is on a mission to make life easier for construction companies and home buyers.
Construction companies offer home buyers a customer journey. This journey used to be filled with excels, emails, faxes, phone calls, papers, and notes. Now, thanks to Gbuilder, it can also be a digital one, outperforming any customer experience out there.
Gbuilder has been growing in Finland and is currently helping construction companies their customers in many different markets. Opening office in Alicante, Spain is the first step of the expansion to southern Europe.
Your role in Gbuilder
We are looking for Software Testing Engineer to join our tech team in Alicante.
This position will require you to:
· You have skills and experience to plan and build automated software test cases using Postman, Swagger and unit testing
· You have some skills to create and program own tests and test environments
· You can speak English (working language).
Perks of Working at Gbuilder:
· International office of young, yet very professional people to learn from
· Monthly office lunches and team events.
· When it gets too hot in Spain, you can relocate to Finland in the summer for short periods of time. (Or winter, if you dare)
· Amazing views from our new office by the sea in Alicante
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.