Senior PHP Software Engineer
Coosto is a software tool with which more than 700 companies make daily decisions based on social media data. We are a fast growing organisation and very innovative. We operate in a nonstop changing market; that’s why we work according Agile principles in autonomous teams. Keeping continuity in the process and scalability are key principles for Coosto.
On the one hand we have a gigantic database with messages and statistics of all the big social media platforms. On the other hand we have more than 700 customers who want to work with this data. In the role of Senior PHP Software Engineer you are going to make sure that our customers can do their job even better. You will do this by helping to develop Coosto further, prototyping new features and converting the wishes of our customers into a great product.
What you will be doing
- You write efficient code to process large volumes of data
- You make high-level decisions and set technical standards: performance, security, scalability and high availability are always top of mind
- You develop new services and will help to reconstruct existing solutions into smaller, independent services
What you need for that
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree (for example Computer Science)
- Several years of Object Oriented PHP Development experience
- Sincere passions for the job and the drive to work together with your team and go for it
- Experience converting complex issues into simple solutions
- You are a true architect who sees the importance of the durability of the code
- You have excellent communications skills in English
It would also be nice if you bring
- Experience with working in a setting where scalability and performance are important (with systems like Elasticsearch and/or Cassandra)
- Know-how of the Linux commandline
Experience with version control systems (like Git)
- Knowledge of Microservices
What we have to offer
We are Coosto and we are on an expedition! Coosto is a growing company, with the charmes of a small business. We are very entrepreneurial and fast moving. We offer you a stimulating environment full of technical challenges and a team of nice and smart colleagues. We have a strong focus on the Agile way of working and continue to improve our (Unit) testing and Continuous Delivery.
We have eye for the development of your talent, you can follow courses and get training and we offer you the opportunity to go to conferences in your workfield. We work with modern and fast equipment in a nice and neat office with a unique view of the dynamics of the city. We have a package of great benefits and of course a good salary.
Are you interested?
That’s great! We look forward to your resume and cover letter. We will let you know if we’re going to take you with us on our expedition.
To apply for this job please visit www.coosto.com.